Guest Blogger: Kelly Cecora, Marketing/Digital Communications Intern
A summer season at Lakeside Chautauqua wouldn’t be complete without a handful of rainy days. But don’t let a little water stop you from enjoying your time on Lake Erie.
We asked our Facebook fans what they enjoy doing on rainy days in Lakeside. With their help, we created a list of the top 10 things to do on a rainy day.
9. Explore a featured exhibit in Hoover Auditorium
8. Take a tour of Heritage Hall and the Archives
7. Participate in indoor kids programs
6. Watch an Orchestra Hall Movie
5. Try a new recipe for the family
4. Have a family game night
3. Browse the Lakeside Business District
2. Read a book on your front porch
1. Grab an umbrella and take a walk along Ohio’s Most Beautiful Mile
What’s your favorite rainy day activity? How do you spend your rainy days in Lakeside? Where is your favorite spot to sit and watch the rain? Tells us on The Front Porch in the comments below.