Lakeside is a wonderful place to spend time with family, creating memories that last a lifetime.
But, have you ever thought about what there is to do with your grandchildren? Well, don’t fret, I’ve put together a list of 10 things that Grandparents can do with their Grandchildren at Lakeside.
10. Play a round of miniature golf– Time to practice your mini golf skills and take the grandchildren out to experience the newly renovated miniature golf course in Central Park.
9. Relax on the dock and splash around in Lake Erie– Enjoy a sunny summer day and relax out on the dock or on the beach, and take a dip in Lake Erie. Or for the littlest ones, take a dip in the zero gravity children’s pool and splash around in the Splash Park.
8. Sink your teeth into a delicious “Patio” donut– Bite into a fresh donut at The Patio Restaurant and spend time with each other, enjoying a cup of coffee.
7. Watch a movie at Orchestra Hall- Orchestra Hall is always playing movies, even ones that will entertain the whole family, so head over and enjoy a night at the movies, together.
6. Experience a fun and exciting show at Hoover Auditorium– Hoover Auditorium has exciting and fun shows for everyone in the family, especially The Gizmo Guys and the Willis Clan, so gather the grandchildren and catch a fun and memorable show.
5. Enjoy a yummy ice cream from one of the many locations – Ice cream is always a family favorite at Lakeside. Head over to one of the many restaurants, including Coffee & Cream, The Patio Restaurant, and Oh La La, and enjoy an ice cream cone on a hot summer evening.
4. Face each other in a game of shuffleboard- Challenge each other to a game of shuffleboard, grandparents against the grandchildren, and see who the true winner of shuffleboard is.
3. Let your creativity and imagination flow at the Rhein Center-The Rhein Center is flowing with creativity, so how about taking one of many classes with your grandchildren?
2. Take a walk on the beautiful mile – After a busy day, experiencing Lakeside, why not take a stroll on the Ohio’s Most Beautiful Mile and just enjoy each other’s company and the beauty of Lake Erie.
1. Enjoy Lakeside and create wonderful memories with your grandchildren. – The most important thing to do during your time here at Lakeside is to just enjoy everything it has to offer, while creating memories with your grandchildren, that you will cherish forever.
What are you looking forward to doing with your grandkids this summer? What are some of your favorite family activities at Lakeside? Tell us in the comments below.