On your days off, visit nearby Cedar Point, Put-in-Bay, Kelleys Island, the Marblehead Peninsula and other local attractions.
A variety of summer employment opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Hospitality (banquet staff, dock hand, event team, gate ambassadors, hotel front desk, hotel housekeeping, information center attendants, shuttle ambassadors)
- Maintenance (grounds, maintenance, safety services officer, safety services bike patrol)
- Programming (art center staff, movie concessions and projectionist, stage crew, stage lighting, teen programming leaders)
- Recreation (lifeguards, miniature golf, playground, pool support staff, sailing, shuffleboard, tennis, waterfront supervisor, recreation manager)
Visit our Seasonal Employment page to view all available positions, job descriptions and instructions on how to apply
Lakeside is a tobacco-free community. Summer jobs are available from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day. We offer competitive wages, low-cost dormitory housing for workers (age 18 and older) and a complimentary Season Chautauqua Pass and Parking Pass to take part in all Lakeside has to offer.
High school and college students are welcome to apply for seasonal positions; must be age 16 and older to apply.
If your job is related to your college major, it may qualify as an internship or co-placement. Ask your supervisor for details.
Lakeside Leadership Academy Internship
The Lakeside Leadership Academy (LLA) internship program is also accepting applicants for the summer.
The LLA program offers a competitive internship compensation, including a seasonal stipend, housing and a complimentary Season Chautauqua Pass and Parking Pass to take part in all Lakeside has to offer.
Internship opportunities are available in various fields of study, including:
- Accounting/IT Support
- Advancement & Communications
- Arts & Entertainment Management
- Conference & Event Planning
- Educational Programming
- Guest Services
- Hospitality Management
- Marketing/Digital Communications
- Print/Visual Communications
- Religious Life
- Youth Education/Music
Ideal candidates for the LLA internship program are enrolled in a college/university with having completed at least one year of an undergraduate degree. Graduate students and recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Interns are required to work from May 15 to (at least) August 19.
Visit the Lakeside Leadership Academy page to view job descriptions and instructions on how to apply.
Please share these summer opportunities with high school students, college students and recent college graduates who would benefit from this hands-on learning experience!