Here are a few ways to get involved this season:
- The lawn chairs in front of Rhein Center need to be decoratively repainted
- A driver is needed Weeks 4 & 5 to transport the plein air easels for lakefront classes
- Volunteers may sign up to prepare a main dish for a Tuesday Luncheon for Instructors
- Help maintain the garden on the south side of the building
- On Sundays during the Registration Open House, volunteers can help on the front porch while guests wait to enter, assist guests with online registration on iPads & help staff reset the room for Monday classes at 3 p.m.
- On Sundays, assistance is needed with the Art in the Park program from 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- A driver is needed to transport easels to and from Sunday Art in the Park on selected weeks.
Whether committing to one day, one week or all season, if interested, contact email@example.com or (419) 798-4461, ext. 276.
Visit www.lakesideohio.com/employment/volunteer to complete a Volunteer Application.
Donations needed for summer
As the busy summer season fast approaches, the Rhein Center is preparing materials needed for this summer’s classes.
Many class materials used are pulled from an inventory built by donations from the Lakeside community.
Here are some specific items that would be useful this summer:
- cardboard boxes (paper box size or larger)
- clean 5-gallon buckets
- glass soda bottles
- silk flowers in good condition
- hair dryers in good condition
- old button down shirts size Adult M-XXL
- craft feathers and crochet hooks (especially size H).
Donations of any kind are always appreciated.